John Gill was born in 1697 and died in 1771. In 74 years he was able to acquire a scope of Biblical knowledge and enjoy a degree of usefulness seldom attained by any man. Gill was called to pastor the Strict Baptist Church in 1720, which he continued to pastor for 51 years. Eventually the Strict Baptist Church would evolve into the Metropolitan Tabernacle which would be pastored by Charles Spurgeon for ever 35 years. This CD-ROM contains his full Bible commentary, and other writings to add to your library. You will benefit from one of the most outstanding Baptist preachers and defenders of the Christian faith of all time.
"In some respects, he has no superior. For good, sound, massive, sober sense in commenting who can excel Gill?" - C.H. Spurgeon
This CD is the most complete collection of John Gill's writings ever assembled to date.
- Exposition of the Old and New Testaments..
- Exposition of Solomon's Song
BOOKS EDITED & RECOMMENDED BY JOHN GILL * NEW IN VERSION 2.0 *
- The Cause of God and Truth
- A Complete Body of Doctrinal and Practical Divinity
- The Prophecies of the Old Testament
- A Treatise on the Doctrine of the Trinity Stated and Vindicated
- A Dissertation concerning the Antiquity of the Hebrew Language, Letters, Vowels-Points and Accents
SERMONS AND TRACTS
- John Skepp - Divine Energy
- Tobias Crisp - Christ Alone Exalted
- Herman Witsius - Economy of the Divine Covenants
- John Brine - The Complete Works of John Brine
- Samuel Crisp - Christ Made Sin
Approximately 100 of John Gill’s Sermons and other writings.
All Complete works on one CD-ROM for Macintosh and Windows.
To Place An Order Please Follow This Link To Our Online Store
Cross Country Software
4074 Longmoor Drive, Burlington, Ontario L7L 1X3
3909 Witmer Road Unit 7, Niagara Falls, New York, 14305